EdTech Delivers Full Support Every Step of the Way – September 2018 NewsletterWhen you work with EdTech not only are you getting a quality product, you’re also getting “day-one-and-beyond” support. You can count on us being there for you every step of the way.
While we’ve always taken pride in our top-notch support, we built on our customer-friendly philosophy using school feedback regarding their past “not-so-great” experiences with other e-textbook companies.
In other words, we left no stone unturned when it comes to providing the best customer service possible.
If you are still not sure and need more information to make your decision, call us. Our staff is very knowledgeable and is eager to help you just as we help thousands of other educators.
Founder & CEO
See What One Assistant Principal Had to Say About Working with EdTech
8 Easy Tips to Make This School Year Less StressfulBy the time the school day is done, you’ve probably made more decisions than a CEO, taken more steps than a marathon runner, and diplomatically negotiated numerous conflicts all while teaching a demanding curriculum to a class of 30 kids.
Teaching isn’t easy, so try managing stress with these handy tips:
- Eat Right: Eating a regular, well-balanced diet will help you feel better in general. It may also help control your moods. Your meals should be full of vegetables, fruit, whole grains, and lean protein for energy.
- Breathe Deep: Stopping and taking a few deep breaths can take the pressure off you right away. You’ll be surprised how much better you feel once you get good at it.
- Make Relaxation a Routine: Begin the day calmly. This could be as simple as sitting at your desk with a favorite hot beverage, taking “me” time before your students arrive for the day.
- Be Realistic About Your Goals: Make daily “to do” lists or weekly goals of what to get done. “Seeing” your workload is one step closer to getting through it. You will feel a sense of accomplishment as you knock items off your list.
- Take Time for Yourself: Regroup and refresh-make time for your hobbies. Take an art class with a friend, read, hike, walk the dog, go to a concert, workout at the gym.
- Don’t Overcommit: Just say no! Politely refuse to take on more projects than you can handle, even if a colleague, your principal, or a parent asks you to.
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff: If the borders on your bulletin board are crooked – no worries! It won’t stop the kids from learning.
- Befriend Coworkers: Develop a friend/support system with coworkers. Share some laughs. When teachers work well together, the whole school succeeds. And stress levels go down!
We Have Recently Added 8 Additional Publishers to Our Online Store and Thousands More TitlesHere is the list of the new publishers we have just added with quick links to their list of titles:
- Silly Beagle Productions shelfit.com
- 23rd Publications shelfit.com
- Baker Publishing shelfit.com
- Blue Door Publishing shelfit.com
- Remedia Publications shelfit.com
- Math Essentials shelfit.com
- Lifeway Christian Resources shelfit.com
- Triangle Interactive shelfit.com